Top 10 Best Affordable CRM Solutions That Will Let You Grow Your Business
Have you employed the use of a CRM solution in your company? If not, you could lose out on opportunities to grow your business. 60% of businesses attribute higher productivity to CRM platforms. 45% saw an increase in sales revenue due to CRM software for businesses. 39% agree that cross-selling and up-selling improved due to the software.
You can achieve a 23% reduction in lead costs by using CRM platforms. With the many CRM options in the market, it can be hard to pick the best.
Picture source: Pixabay
We will make it simple by looking at the top 10 affordable CRM solutions worth considering. Please note that in as much as we quote prices, these are subject to change. Once you decide, do visit the websites to confirm pricing.
1. Wingmate CRM
Wingmate is a simple, powerful, and affordable CRM solution. It allows the team to focus on selling instead of the tedious data entry jobs. No more working on multiple platforms because the software will enable you to centralize everything in one location. Besides that, you can:-
- Update details on leads
- Track reminders
- Generate documents like quotes, proposals, work orders, service agreements, and more. Wingmate CRM has easy-to-use templates allowing you to generate documents in minutes.
- Track prospects on the go with the mobile CRM
- Lead mapping with geo-fencing and color coding technologies for easy finding of prospects
- You get oversights on teams and quick identification of potential bottlenecks.
- Better communication resulting in more accountability and higher engagement, all in real-time.
- Automated sales processes thus higher efficiency and productivity.
Pricing WIngmate starts at $17 with tiered pricing. But there is also a free Wingmate CRM version available.
OnePage CRM is quite affordable. Yet, the pricing does not compromise the functionalities you get. Some of the key features include:-
- Zero limits on the number of contacts, notes, and deals
- CRM functionalities to manage customer information
- Email marketing capabilities with personalized messages and custom templates. It also allows for bulk emailing
- Pipeline management makes it easier to nurture prospects along the sales funnel
- Productivity and collaboration features to increase efficiency
Pricing The basic plan is $13.50 per month.
Salesforce is Cloud-based CRM software that allows for easy scalability. You can customize the features to take into account the business growth. Other notable features are:-
- Allows for third-party and mobile integration
- Hassle-free contact management
- Straightforward collaboration with team members via the cloud facilities
- It helps simplify business processes like forecasting, productivity tracking, and account management.
- Einstein Analytics for business intelligence, etc.
Pricing Salesforce pricing starts at $25 per month. There is also a 30-day trial version period.
4. Zoho CRM
The cloud-based Zoho CRM has been in the market for over 15 years. Indeed it is one of the most popular CRM software. Some of the features include:-
- Support for 28 languages
- Omni-channel functionalities
- Sales automation for management of leads, contacts, workflows, etc.
- Access to the AI-powered sales assistant, Zia
- Marketing attribution tools
- Internal chart pictures
- Mobile integrations, and more.
Pricing For three users, Zoho CRM is free. The basic paid package starts at $14.
Pipedrive is easy to use sales CRM that focuses on helping teams in their sales. The UI is straightforward, so your team will adapt to it quickly. Other notable features include
- Pipeline review for a quick overview of any outstanding bills
- Timeline view for accurate forecasting daily
- Easy customization
- Excellent reporting and measuring of the sales team’s efforts
- Allows for 3rd party integrations.
Pricing The basic plan starts at $12.50 per month per user. .
Simplify your sales processes with the cloud-based Freshsales CRM. You can keep track of prospects from the top to the bottom of the sales funnels. Notable features include:
- AI supported functionalities
- Measurable metrics to gauge performance
- Personalized emails
- In-built chat, phone, and email features
- Mobile integration and more.
Pricing There is a free Freshsales CRM version. The basic plan starts at $15 with a 21-day trial period.
Hubspot CRM offers marketing, content management, sales, and customer service support. All you need to do is interpret the Hub you want into the CRM. Some notable features include;–
- Intuitive and user-friendly RAM
- Pipeline management
- Automatic activity logs
- Live chat
- A robust CRM database with no expiration date
- Easy task management
- Outlook and Gmail integration
- Email Marketing
- Windows Analytics
- Lead capture tools, etc.
Pricing You can access a free Hubspot CRM if you use it in conjunction with the marketing hub. With paid subscription, the basic plan is $22.50 per user per month.
AgileCRM has some excellent marketing features. This includes email campaigns, tracking, social marketing, mobile marketing, and even a landing page builder. Other notable features include:-
- Over 5,000 emails send per month
- Web forms
- Social monitoring
- Contact-level analytics and reporting
- 360-degree contact and timeline view of interactions
- Bill tracking
- Lead scoring
- Project management, appointment scheduling
- Sales gamification for better collaboration and team competition
Pricing Agile CRM is free for the first ten users. The basic package is $8.99 per user per month.
9. Zendesk CRM
Zendesk CRM offers excellent customer support. Some of the notable features include:-
- Automated ticket management that you can customize as your wish
- Multiple support streams make it ideal for omnichannel experiences
- Mobile and over 100 third-party integrations
- Comprehensive analytics
- Self-service portal
- Private and public forums
- Multiple language and time zone support
- Easy reporting with over 20 templates, etc.
Pricing Zendesk offers a free trial period. The basic plan comes in at $19 per user for every month.
10. Capsule CRM
Capsule boasts a wide range of reporting tools. Online customer support is also quite impressive. Other notable features include:-
- Third-party integrations, including QuickBooks, MailChimp, and Xero
- Cloud hosting and mobile accessibility
- Customization options for branding, tags, milestones, and processes
- Contact and document management
- Complete overview of the sales pipeline
- Monitoring and reporting
- Creation of teams and role assignments
- Excellent data security via the use of the Amazon data centers
- Conversation and business monitoring, etc.
Pricing Capsule CRM has a 30-day free trial and paid subscription starts at $18 per user per month.
There you have it, a list of some of the most affordable CRM solutions in the market. The best way to shop for a CRM is to determine your business needs. That makes it easy to choose a platform that can effectively cater to you.