You may be wondering whether or not to employ social media marketing for your real estate business. According to the data, you will be able to do so with great success. According to a research by the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 47 percent of real estate firms have found that social media generates the highest quality leads compared to other sources! The same data demonstrates that millennials between the ages of 22 and 40 make up the highest proportion of homebuyers, which coincides with the age group that comprises the largest demographic of Facebook users with over 58 million individuals..
Now, it’s easy to attach the dots and see why social media is the gas it’s essential to develop what you are promoting. But you can’t choose a method at random and see what works. You want a method to win at actual property social media advertising.
Real estate businesses rely largely on conventional marketing techniques. Even in this digital age, real estate advertisements are prevalent in newspapers, mailers, and even bus stops.
During the COVID-19 epidemic, certain industries flourished while others had to adapt to survive. Individual investors and firms have embraced social media marketing as a result of social alienation. According to a research by The Close, several individuals are achieving achievement. According to a poll, 44 percent of real estate brokers received new clients through social media, the second-leading source behind direct referrals. In 2021, 82 percent of respondents indicated that enhancing their social media presence is their top priority for business growth.
It is also essential to emphasise the importance of word-of-mouth and referral-based marketing. These two tactics are frequently the leading generators of new business for real estate agents.
Users of social media frequently like, repost, and reshare the material of companies they respect. A wise investor will quickly recognise that social media for real estate is an untapped goldmine for obtaining digital space-based boosts and referrals.
The CEO and creator of Choice Mutual, Anthony Martin, asserts that “real estate investors may increase awareness of what they can offer sellers, purchasers, and other real estate investors. Therefore, even if they do not require them at this time, continuing to supply insightful information can assist maintain their attention, which might become a lucrative option in the future. Be smart with your social media posts and platform choices.
Social media marketing platforms are now in high demand. Especially, after this pandemic outbreak, businesses are using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social channels to market their products and services. Of course, real estate businesses are of no exception.
Real estate social media marketing is quite different from product-based marketing. You can even describe this as a challenging job. However, if you abide by the tricks and tips in the following section, you can make the best out of this marketing technique.
Social media is a powerful tool for real estate professionals. Learn the following practices and embrace them to generate smart results.
- Be consistent on the platforms you choose: If you talk about social media platforms, you will come across several channels. Some popular ones include Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest. While others include Snapchat, Tumblr, WeChat, QQ, Qzone, Reddit, Viber, Hike, Line, and many more.
There is no need to jump into every social channel and market your real estate services. Instead, choose the few popular ones that are usually crowded by millions of users.No matter what you choose, you need to show your consistency, your activeness on the platforms. It’s meaningless to travel on the platform once or twice a week. Being active doesn’t mean to be online. You have to perform social media activities regularly to seek the attention of the audience.
- Use the channels for brand promotions: Social media marketing channels are purposely designed for marketers to promote their business and define their brands across the global clientele.For your real estate business, dealing with the properties is your primary aim. But what if we say, you have to promote your business more than just promoting your properties? It’s not easy. But it’s not impossible too.
Some interesting ways to promote your real estate services are by sharing some client reviews, discussing your achievements, sharing quality pictures or videos on properties, and so on.
You have to connect with potential customers from an emotional level. The more you act emotionally, the easier it will be to promote your brand.
- Keep engaging with your audience: How to keep your audience engaged on social media? Very easy!
Just choose the platforms you would like to use for engagement. Say, for example, Facebook. To build engagement, you can post engaging content that can even educate your viewers.You can share a quality image related to some property that you want to have a deal. You can create a webinar or can run contests, allowing your targeted viewers to participate. Above all, you can even use the live chat feature or add a story to connect with your potential clients directly.
- Be it is your Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter, every channel has its own features and advantages. You just need to learn them and make the right use of it.
- Choose video marketing: Videos are getting more engagement nowadays. Especially, the videos run on Facebook, people spend more time watching them and reacting to them wisely.Marketing your real estate business through videos is indeed a wonderful way to channelize your business to the path of success. Through videos, you can share your achievements, your deals and discounts, conduct a home tour, create a 360 view of your property, walkthroughs, and neighborhood, cover different events, and client interviews.
Video marketing is a great initiative taken by a maximum of real estate professionals. Why don’t you make it your choice in the next step?
- Don’t forget to monitor the results: Finally, when you have nothing to do on social media, you have the most important work left. Monitoring and measuring the performance of your business on social media.To ensure your business is attaining huge success, you have to monitor your social media activities continuously. Keep an eye on the social media reviews added by your customers. These can be both positive and negative. Remember, both of them should be appreciated in order to stay credible.Use social media analytics to learn about your posts engagement, channel engagement, traffic, bounce rates, conversion rates, and other performance metrics that influence your business ROI. Based on the results, you can decide to run paid ads or some paid marketing strategies to improve your business.
- If you’re looking to grow your real estate business, it is essential to leverage the power of social media marketing platforms. You may check out real estate on eXp’s site to explore their comprehensive social media marketing tools and resources designed to help real estate professionals expand their reach and connect with potential clients effectively.
Social media marketing is full of advantages. It results in high business outreach, creates multiple business opportunities, builds strong and enhanced networking, generates qualified leads, and many more.
In short, if you choose social media marketing for your real estate business, you will be blessed with multiple benefits.