WordPress speed optimization service
We Will Manually uses All of The Techniques Below On Your Website and Host To Achieve Under 1 Second Times
Leverage Browser Caching
We set up a saved version of your website which is periodically updated. They're shown a faster-loading cached version when people visit your site, instead of loading the entire website.
We require compression of Gzip from your server or from where your assets are supplied. This means lower load times, and a faster website overall.
Reduce Server Response Time
Slow websites are often the result of operating on an unreliable server. If your hosting provider doesn't cut it, we'll switch you to our fully controlled WordPress hosting environment free of charge.
Without sacrificing quality we use lossless compression to optimize all your images. In the future, we will also auto-compress any files that you upload.
We focus, minify and compress all scripts and styles, add expiring headers, cache the website, and transfer styles to the header of the article, and the footer scripts.
As part of our Speed Optimization Services for WordPress We Can
- Make sure landing page redirects are avoided
- Leverage browser caching
- Inline critical, above the fold CSS
- Enable compression
- Minify CSS
- Minify HTML
- Prioritize visible content
- Reduce server response time
- Convert your site to it’s secure, HTTPS version
- Optimize images
- Implement Full Page Caching
- Implement Memory Caching
- Implement Fragment Caching
- Implement Object Caching
- Implement OpCode Caching
- Optimize/Upgrade PHP
- Make sure resources are served from a consistent URL
- Specify a cache validator
- Specify a character set early
- Specify image dimensions
- Make sure bad requests are avoided
- Implement and optimize your site for HTTP/2 (e.g. Server Push)
- Implement and optimize pre-connecting and pre-loading
- Enable Keep-Alive
- Inline small CSS
- Minimize redirects
- Minimize request size
- Optimize the order of styles and scripts
- Put CSS in the document head
- Replace the use of CSS @import
- Remove query strings from static resources
- Assist you with moving your site to a proper hosting environment
- And MUCH more!
Want Free Back Link Quote?
Just fill the Quote Form and we will give you Free Quote for Back links