Table Of Contents hide
How to Import Google Photos To WordPress – Easy Guide
- Log into your Google account.
- Visit https://www.google.com/photos/about/ and click on the Go to Google Photos button on the top proper.
- In the left menu, click on the Photos choice. Any photographs you’ve got imported display. These photographs could be imported into your WordPress.com account.
- Log into your WordPress.com account.
- On the top left click on My Sites and choose your web site.
If you haven’t any websites, click on the + icon so as to add it. You then have to log into that website and join it to WordPress.com by activating Jetpack.
- In the left pane click on Site > Media.
- In the middle pane, click on the picture icon.
- From the dropdown choose Google Photos.
- Click the Connect button.
- A pop-up displays the place you possibly can choose your Google account.
- Another pop-up asks on your permission to share your Google Photos with WordPress.com. Click Allow.
- Another pop-up displays. Click Allow once more.
- Your Google photographs now display in your WordPress.com panel.
- Click the pictures you wish to add to WordPress, then click on the Copy to media library button. It might take a couple of minutes to load relying on the quantity and dimension of your photographs.
- Log into your WordPress website and you may see the pictures in your Media library.