Top CDN Services To Speed Up Your WordPress Website
In today’s world where the typical Web speed of technologically advanced regions exceeds 10 Mbps, it’s no marvel that CDN companies thrive. And to speed issues up much more, some lucky readers can get pleasure from speeds as much as 1 Gbps – sure one gigabits per second, due to companies akin to Google Fiber, Cox Gigablast or Centurylink Gigabit.
As a draw back to this race for quicker bits, our consideration span takes a toll and persistence, turns into unstable. It’s all the time good to have your website powered by a Content material Supply Community. Not only does a CDN save bandwidth prices out of your internet hosting supplier, however your website turns into insanely quick and tends to rank increased in the various search engines. You may need heard this saying: Some individuals say that nothing on this world is free, I say you simply must know the place to look! Should you’re new to the expertise then it might sound intimidating, and there is not any doubt that costs may be high, however do not let that put you off.
A CDN isn’t just for enormous companies. You possibly can arrange the only companies in lower than 5 minutes, and when you select your plan correctly, it won’t value you something in any respect. No matter your web site, from a easy weblog to a sprawling website for an enormous enterprise, we have picked out a number of the best companies round to assist level you in the correct path. Should you discover something that appears attention-grabbing, give it a strive – you may discover many of those CDNs free of charge, without handing over cost particulars or signing up for any contract.
What’s a CDN – Content Delivery Network?
Earlier than we dig into free CDNs to your WordPress web site, let’s cowl the fundamentals. Put merely, a Content Delivery Network or a CDN is a bunch of servers, positioned throughout the globe, designed to deliver your web site’s files to the positioning’s customer within the quickest time. Three factors:
- Bunch of servers.
- Located throughout the globe.
Why A CDN? A brand new web site normally has one source of origin. And that’s okay once you’re beginning out and don’t have numerous guests. As your web site grows, (i.e. your visitors will increase) the period of time taken to load your website would additionally enhance. Individuals typically don’t like ready for an internet site.
The impact is strongest in on-line buying web sites, the place a one-second drop in loading time added to $6,000,000 USD (that’s 6 million) in income. I picked this up from CachePoint’s good article – The Very Real Performance Impact on Revenue. That’s why we have now a CDN. It hurries up content material supply by serving the content material from the server that’s closest to the customer. Your loading time decreases and you find yourself profitable.
How does CDN work?
For instance, when a person within the US desires to load an internet site hosted in China, the person might want to ship a request to the origin in China, after which the origin will send content from China to the U.S.
However, it takes an extended time to load the content and would possibly hamper the person expertise. That is when CDN is available in. CDN retains a duplicate of content at its personal PoPs world wide. Based mostly on customers’ location, CDN serves the content to customers from close by PoPs every time possible.
What are the advantages of using CDN?
Faster load time:
Instead of sending requests to the origin and ready for it to reply, the person will obtain content material from the CDN PoP close by to cut back the latency.
CDN can serve 40-200 Tbps on the peak of the visitors. It will possibly present an always-on expertise globally, even under unpredictable conditions akin to malicious assaults or origin failure.
Decrease bandwidth prices:
By way of caching and request optimizations, CDN helps content material suppliers considerably cut back supply prices since most visitors not egress from the origin.
CDN acts as a proxy in entrance of the origin server, which provides an additional layer to safety by hiding the origin’s actual IP.
Key CDN Features for WordPress
A free CDN should supply important functionalities that speed up your WordPress site — without requiring you to improve to a paid bundle. Look out for the next features:
- A worldwide server network: The principal advantage of a content delivery network is that it saves your static web site files in a server that’s nearer to the top person. If its server community isn’t international, then it isn’t fulfilling this goal.
- Caching capabilities: Most CDN services will supply computerized web site caching. Because of this a duplicate of your web site shall be briefly saved in the long run person’s browser. That approach, your website masses extra shortly each time they go to it. Should you’re searching for a dedicated plugin for this, check out our roundup of WordPress cache plugins.
- Picture and video optimization: Your CDN service should include picture and video optimization capabilities that lower your web site’s load time, and deliver the embedded content material extra shortly to finish customers.
Paid CDN companies supply extra functionalities, together with accelerated cellular web page speed and superior analytics. However shopping for a paid CDN service will not be possible, especially when you’re a brand new blogger attempting to maintain prices low. Fortuitously, there are a selection of free CDN companies that may make it easier to speed up your WordPress website.
What’s a CDN? How Does It Speed up Your Web site?
When someone in Australia accesses your US-hosted website, the content of your website is given to them through a local PoP in Australia. Because of closeness, the consumer is more likely to access your online content sooner. You do not need to be an expert in all technical aspects to select a CDN provider for your website. However, when you explore your options, it is likely that knowing among the common terms would be useful.
- Factors-of-Presence (PoPs) — The variety of areas or information facilities world wide. Additionally, generally known as Edge servers.
- Origin Server — The principle server or the area the place your web site is hosted.
- HTTP/2 — An up to date model of the HTTP (launched in 1997) community protocol extensively used on the web. HTTP/2 was launched in 2014, it’s supported by all main browsers, and presently helps 42.9% of the top 10 million websites.
- (Web Protocol Model 4) IPv4 — The primary model of Web Protocol (numerical numbers) deployed in 1983, to establish the gadgets on a community.
- (Web Protocol Model 6 ) IPv6 — The newest model of the Web Protocol (alphanumerical characters), designed in 1994.
- (Speedy) SPDY — An open-source networking protocol developed at Google to enhance the speed of delivering internet content material.
- (Strong-State Drive) SSD — A storage gadget that shops information utilizing flash memory. They’ve faster entry time, decrease latency and are extra sturdy than conventional hard disk drives (HDD).
- (Safe Sockets Layer) SSL — An ordinary safety expertise for encrypting all information handed between an online server and a browser.
- Hotlink Safety — A characteristic your CDN supplier makes use of to guard your bandwidth by stopping different web sites from immediately linking to your files.
- (Distributed-Denial of Service) DDoS — A cyberattack that disrupts the conventional functioning of your web site and makes it unavailable to all guests.
- (Net Utility Firewall) WAF — A safety system that displays and filters visitors between the web and your web site.
- Gzip Compression — A file-format and an software used to compress your files despatched out of your webserver to the web. It sometimes reduces the scale of the webpages by 70%.
- Brotli Compression — A compression algorithm developed by Google and best used for compressing text-based content material.
The Advantages of Using a CDN
- Improves Speed — It reduces bounce rates, improves conversions, and improves user-experience. A CDN shops your static content material in a brief location (their information facilities or PoPs), in order that they are often accessed shortly. The servers are normally situated nearer to the place your web site person (customer) is making a request from.
- Web site Uptime — Once you expertise a sudden surge in web site visitors, it places a heavy load in your web-hosting, which doubtlessly crashes your website. A CDN will re-route that visitors spike to their PoPs. This reduces the load in your internet hosting, and consequently, the possibilities of your web site happening drops considerably.
- Web site Safety — Most CDNs present pre-built safety towards DDoS and malware assaults. Some suppliers additionally come pre-built with SSL safety which makes your web site extra reliable for guests. CDN suppliers additionally permit you whitelist or blacklist visitors from particular IP addresses or international locations.
- search engine optimisation Advantages — According to Google, web page speed is a crucial rating factor as of July 2018. Engines like google comparable to Google wish to make sure that customers from completely different markets on varied gadgets (together with cellular) can simply entry your web site.
- Constant Person Expertise — Your web site customers will expertise a sooner load time regardless of the place they’re visiting your web site from, on all gadgets. Some CDN suppliers have built-in cellular optimization features that assist make sure that your content material is conscious of cellular gadgets.
What to Look for in a CDN?
A CDN should make sure that your customers can entry your web site from wherever utilizing any gadget. The CDN supplier you select should have the required features to make sure that your web site efficiency is constant for all of your customers. It’s additionally vital that they assure a high uptime, most CDN suppliers keep uptime of 99.89% and up. Some CDN options even have stringent (Service Stage Agreements) SLAs the place they’ll reimburse you within the occasion of a downtime.
Most CDN suppliers have a strong community of PoPs in a number of cities world wide. This ensures that they can load your web site sooner. Please word that it’s vital to not simply take a look at the full variety of PoPs but in addition the place they’re situated.
- When you rely closely in your US-based visitors, then examine what number of information facilities they’ve within the US.
- If it’s vital so that you can serve prospects in South America, then discover the CDN that has a powerful presence in that continent.
A median DDoS assault prices a enterprise $20,000-$40,000 per hour, and it’s estimated that 1 in 13 web requests result in malware. The implications of your web site being hacked are many — lack of income, lack of buyer loyalty, search engine optimisation points, the dangers of being blacklisted. A dependable CDN supplier offers features to maintain your web site safe on a regular basis (DDoS mitigation, malware safety, SSL safety), so that you might be assured that your web site and your guests are at all times protected.
The pricing for CDN suppliers varies from one to the subsequent. Some have flat pricing, whereas others charge primarily based on utilization, and in a number of circumstances, there are additional prices for crucial features. The extra you perceive the pricing model, the clearer you’re on how a lot you have to make investments on a month-to-month foundation.
Any CDN supplier you select should have all of the important information that can assist you arrange, set up and activate the service — information base, person guides, tutorials, FAQs, boards. Additionally, having a assist staff you may attain will provide you with the peace of thoughts that you would be able to get assist if and if you run into any potential points (throughout set up, throughout cyberattacks, throughout any downtime, or for billing questions).
Why is CDN essential on this pandemic?
Due to COVID-19, most individuals are on digital platforms extra continuously for working, attending on-line lessons, watching live streaming, gaming, and so forth. Because of the monumental visitors, all the digital pipeline is turning into extra delicate to latency and safety. CDN might help deliver content material in a quick, secured, and seamless approach guaranteeing a constant and optimized person expertise worldwide.
Stackpath – A great all-around CDN (previously MaxCDN)
For many years, MaxCDN was a popular CDN provider, particularly among WordPress users. Stackpath bought MaxCDN in 2016 and incorporated MaxCDN’s businesses into the Stackpath model. The two are now one and the same.
Stackpath, like Cloudflare, provides CDN and security services. Stackpath, on the other hand, offers a more a la carte model in which you can either select certain services or go along with a whole “edge supply package” that includes CDN, a firewall, managed DNS, and additional. I’ll specifically speak about the CDN service – merely know that these many firms may be located in order for you to them. Stackpath now offers presence factors on all continents other than Africa. You can see the entire map right here:
Because Stackpath is a pull CDN, it is quite simple to set up. You simply provide your website’s URL, and Stackpath will handle pulling all of your assets onto its servers. Then you can start providing assets from Stackpath’s edge servers. Unlike Cloudflare, you will not need to change your nameservers to use Stackpath’s CDN (although Stackpath does supply managed DNS in order for you it).
Pros of Stackpath
- Simple to arrange.
- You don’t want to alter your nameservers, which retains you in full control.
- Simple month-to-month billing.
- Provides different performance like net software firewalls and managed DNS in order for you it.
Cons of Stackpath
- Not as many factors of presence as Cloudflare, although the protection remains to be stable.
- No free plan (although you do get a one month free trial).
Go to Stackpath
NitroPack – All-in-one optimization tool (more than only a CDN)
NitroPack bills itself as “the only solution you need for a fast website.” NitroPack includes a CDN with over 215 edge locations as part of its all-in-one approach. The CDN is powered by Amazon CloudFront, Amazon’s lightning-fast CDN service (AWS). However, Amazon CloudFront is mostly geared toward developers, making it difficult for regular consumers to sign up and begin using CloudFront (though you theoretically may if you have some computer skills).
To make things easier, NitroPack handles the heavy lifting of accurately setting everything for you so that you can just benefit from CloudFront’s global presence. In truth, if you’re using WordPress, all you need to do is install the NitroPack plugin and you’re ready to go. NitroPack can be much more than just a CDN. It will also make it easy to use other optimization approaches such as:
- Code minification
- Gzip or Brotli compression
- Picture optimization
- Lazy loading for photographs and movies
- Crucial CSS
- …tons extra!
Pros of NitroPack
- NitroPack makes use of Amazon CloudFront for its CDN, which has a large international presence.
- The setup course of is super easy, particularly when you’re utilizing WordPress.
- It will possibly make it easier to implement plenty of different efficiency best practices past only a CDN.
- There’s a free plan that features the Amazon CloudFront CDN (although it’s fairly restricted).
Cons of NitroPack
- Should you’ve already optimized your website and simply desire a standalone CDN, NitroPack is overkill as a result of it does much more than simply content material supply.
Go to NitroPack
Not suitable for beginners Akamai, one of the oldest and most prominent providers, provides a significant CDN service and, according to the business, serves up to 30% of all online visits. As one of the oldest vendors, their server safety is exceptional, with over 275,000 servers across over 135 countries. Akamai also provides excellent 24/7 customer service, which is to be expected from a company that has been in business for so long.
However, getting started may be difficult for newcomers. This isn’t to say that novices can’t do it or that they’ll have a difficult time; it’s just that the entire service is geared more at exceptional clients, generally speaking. Akamai offers a wide range of features and its efficiency is quite impressive, ranking among the finest.
For example, at the time of writing, the benchmarking website CDNPerf rates Akamai as one of the top ten fastest firms in the globe. Pricing is a little difficult to determine because there isn’t any clear information on their website, so you’ll have to contact them to obtain an exact quote. Fortunately, they are easy to contact and may be reached through live chat, e-mail, or phone.
Rackspace is a premium cloud computing service that makes use of the Akamai’s community and streams the content material as much as 200 places across the globe. It helps eCommerce stores, WordPress web sites, net purposes, cellular purposes, and extra.
It’s a bit tech-savvy service and wishes superior data to arrange.
Value: It’s a pay-as-you-go service so you may only pay for the bandwidth you devour. The service is absolutely scalable to deal with any visitors load.
Go to Rackspace
Cloudflare is a free CDN solution that you can easily integrate into your WordPress website. When you utilise its computerised platform optimization (APO) function, your website will be given to end users over its global server community, reducing load instances for visitors. Cloudflare automatically caches your website and then purges the cached variants when you change the images, text, or other information on the internet.
This simple WordPress plugin can be handled directly from your WordPress dashboard, and if you only want to activate it without making any changes, you can do so with a single click and let the plugin handle the rest. You may also check efficiency data, which show how many people have visited your website, how much bandwidth you’ve saved, and how many threats have been stopped by the service.
This CDN service is a good match for: Lengthy-time web site house owners with a longtime on-line retailer or weblog that would profit from a Cloudflare paid plan in a while. Should you settle for customers’ personal information, you’ll additionally need to take into account this CDN due to its emphasis on mitigating safety assaults.
Jetpack is a WordPress plugin that gives safety, backup, and speed functionalities. It additionally comes with a CDN service (referred to as “Website Accelerator”) that decreases your web site’s load time. Other than permitting you to usually again up, clone, and migrate your website, Jetpack robotically optimizes your photographs, saves your CSS and JS files in its international server community, and hosts your video content material on their servers free of charge.
That approach, YouTube’s suggestions and adverts don’t eclipse your video content material. The one disadvantage of this plugin is that it doesn’t supply built-in caching capabilities. Jetpack particularly recommends the WP Super Cache plugin to cache your web site files. Overall, this service is extraordinarily easy to make use of. To allow it, go to your Jetpack dashboard, click on Settings, go to Efficiency, and toggle the “Allow website accelerator” choice.
This CDN service is a good match for: New website house owners with a small or rising web site. JetPack robotically comes with a number of WordPress hosting providers, making it an easy-to-use choice for individuals who’ve simply began a brand new website.
Go to Jetpack
Created by Swarmify, SmartVideo is a free CDN service that lets you embed movies in your website without needing to depend on YouTube’s embed code. This CDN is exclusive in that it particularly focuses on video — so when you’re a content material creator, an educator, or a vlogger, you’ll need to put this CDN on the top of your listing.
With this CDN, you may deliver buffer-free playback to customers, convert YouTube and Vimeo embed codes right into a SmartVideo video, and add your colours and branding to the video participant. It’s appropriate with varied WordPress page builders, together with Divi, Elementor, Beaver Builder, and WordPress’ native Gutenberg block editor. This plugin’s give attention to video content material implies that you won’t get pleasure from numerous further features. Caching, picture optimization, and JS and CSS minification will all must be finished with a further plugin.
This CDN service is a good match for: New or established web site house owners who primarily publish video content material (tutorials, programs, travelogues, vlogs, and extra). Video content material can considerably decelerate your website, however this CDN’s light-weight video participant will make sure that doesn’t occur. The participant additionally conveniently excludes distracting content material akin to adverts and suggestions.
Go to Smartvideo
W3 Complete Cache is a cache plugin that additionally presents a CDN service. This plugin integrates together with your Media Library and theme files, permitting them to load from one in all its international servers. This plugin helps Accelerated Cellular Pages (AMPs) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encrypted websites. It presents all kinds of caching strategies, together with “native Disk, Redis, Memcached, APC, APCu, eAccelerator, XCache, and WinCache” strategies. Its assist workforce can also be energetic, so when you’ve got any new features to counsel or points to unravel, you’ll get a response inside one to a few days.
This CDN service is a good match for: New or established web site house owners who need an all-in-one answer with intensive customization. Whereas its CDN isn’t its major focus, it might probably make it easier to speed up your website in tons of how by providing code minification choices and intensive caching.
This CDN solution is ideal for: Established website owners that run a WordPress multisite or an online commerce. This plugin works well with WooCommerce, a popular ecommerce plugin. Some cache plugins might interfere with the performance of other plugins, therefore be cautious while installing this WordPress plugin.
Go to LiteSpeed Cache
Shift8 CDN is a CDN plugin that delivers your web site files utilizing its international server community. Whereas the setup course of may be difficult (it wants you to each sign up on their website and install the plugin through WordPress), it’s one of many best choices on this listing as a result of it publishes the situation of their servers. Shift8 CDN constantly provides new endpoints, increasing your website’s attain. All static belongings — akin to your web site’s photographs, movies, font files, and code — are saved of their community of servers.
This CDN service is a good match for: Established web site house owners who maintain monitor of their WordPress traffic and know the place most individuals are visiting from. Since this plugin publishes its server places, you may take that under consideration and know that customers close to these places may have a seamless expertise.
Go to Shift8
Built by WPAdmin, Amazon AWS CDN is a CDN plugin that shops your website’s files on Amazon’s AWS CloudFront network. Amazon has over 200 servers worldwide, guaranteeing that your static content material is delivered shortly to finish customers regardless of the place they’re. With this plugin, you may seamlessly connect with this community — all it is advisable to do is sign up for an AWS account.
You possibly can then handle your CloudFront activation utilizing this plugin. The one disadvantage is that it’s much less user-friendly. You’ll must have some expertise with AWS or be keen to learn by way of each Amazon’s and the plugin’s CloudFront documentation.
This CDN service is a good match for: Established web site house owners who’re working a big website and who’ve some expertise with AWS, or who’re snug studying in regards to the platform.
Go to AWS CloudFront network
Efficiency isn’t the best KeyCDN is an easy-to-use budget CDN that is perhaps a good pick for first-time customers. Getting began could not be a lot simpler. Enroll together with your e-mail tackle and also you get a direct 25GB to play with, no cost particulars required. A well-designed net dashboard allows creating your first zone with the minimal of clicks, and there are guides that can assist you combine the service with WordPress and different apps.
As well as, KeyCDN absolutely helps IPv6. Extra skilled customers will admire choices like Origin Defend – this lets you specify a KeyCDN server to be the supply for updates relatively than the origin, lowering your server load. You are in a position to manipulate headers, cache or strip cookies, or arrange a customized robots.txt.
As soon as the service is working, a succesful set of reporting tools allow watching CDN efficiency in close to real-time. Some further features can be found as well, like Block Referrer that blacklists the domains which can be hotlinking content material or Picture Processing, which is nice for picture optimization.
KeyCDN’s standout characteristic must be its low costs. Bandwidth expenses begin at $0.04 (£0.032) per GB, lower than half the worth you may pay with a number of the high-end competitors. The minimal utilization is a tiny $4 (£3.2) per thirty days and the minimal cost is $49 (£38). The company would not even attempt to money in on the extras, for instance providing shared SSL and customized Let’s encrypt SSL certificates free of charge. Maybe unsurprisingly, these low costs do not get you modern efficiency, however there’s nonetheless loads of power right here and also you do get so much to your cash.
Go to KeyCDN
Sucuri – Rock-solid security plus surprisingly good CDN
Most people view Sucuri as a security service, not a CDN. Sucuri conducts a great deal of excellent work in the field of website security, and it will definitely help safeguard your website. In addition to the security measures, Sucuri also includes a CDN with all of its subscriptions. Its network of edge servers is not as extensive as the other CDN providers on our list, but it does offer edge servers in the most crucial locations. You may view the whole map listed below: Due to the fact that the vast majority of your website’s visitors will likely be locals, the limited number of locations will not be an issue for most websites. Additionally, you have access to a variety of supplementary capabilities beyond the CDN functionality. For example, you also receive an internet software firewall.
And if something makes it by way of that, you get the well-known Sucuri malware scanning and removing service. You possibly can even have Sucuri robotically again up your website (for an added charge). So in order for you a CDN service that may additionally put your thoughts relaxed with improved safety and backups, Sucuri is a stable choice.
Pros of Sucuri
- Greater than only a CDN.
- Provides malware scanning, as well as a malware removing service.
- Has a firewall for proactive safety.
- Contains DDoS safety.
- Can robotically again up your website, together with cloud backup storage ($5 per thirty days further).
Cons of Sucuri
- Low variety of edge servers in comparison with different companies.
- No free plan.
- Lowest plan doesn’t assist SSL.
Go to Sucuri
Imperva (previously Incapsula) – A number of similarities to Cloudflare
Imperva features so much like Cloudflare. That’s, it acts as a reverse proxy and presents each CDN and safety performance. At the moment, Incapsula presents factors of presence on each liveable continent: Whereas Stackpath and KeyCDN allow you to maintain your personal nameservers, you’ll level your nameservers to Imperva to get arrange, identical to you do with Cloudflare.
Then, Imperva will robotically direct visitors for you. Past benefitting from Imperva’s international CDN, Imperva additionally presents an internet software firewall and bot detection, as well as load balancing.
Pros of Imperva
- Factors of presence on each liveable planet.
- Provides DDoS and bot safety even on the free plan.
- Paid plans supply extra superior safety performance, like an internet software firewall.
Cons of Imperva
- Like Cloudflare, Imperva presents a single level of failure. Since you level your nameservers to Imperva, your website could be unavailable if Imperva have been ever to expertise points.
- No public pricing – you must take a demo.
Go to Imperva
Photon by Jetpack
To all WordPress customers – Jetpack wants no introduction. Of their latest enchancment of awesomeness, they’ve included a free CDN service (referred to as Photon) that serves your website’s photographs by way of their globally powered WordPress.com grid. To get this service activated, all you must do is obtain and set up Jetpack and activate its Photon module. WordPress customers want no introduction to Jetpack.
One of many coolest features Jetpack has to offer is their free CDN service referred to as Photon. The best half? You don’t must configure a factor! Merely set up the plugin, login together with your WordPress.com account and activate the photon module. That’s it. All you photographs shall be offloaded to the WordPress grid that powers over tons of of hundreds of web site throughout the globe.
Go to Jetpack
Should you run web site that closely depending on photographs (assume portfolios of images/design companies), offloading your photographs to a different server could be a good thought. You’ll find yourself saving numerous valuable bandwidth.
Cloudinary is a sturdy picture administration answer that may host your photographs, resize them on-the-fly and a ton of different cool features. Of their forever-free plan, they provide 2GB storage with 5GB of bandwidth.
Go to Cloudinary
Free Cloud Storage Companies
One other nice technique to save server bandwidth is by utilizing free cloud storage companies. Say you might have a few PDFs or video out there for direct obtain. Internet hosting them in your server would devour bandwidth like loopy. A sensible answer could be to make use of the varied free cloud storage companies. To share a file publicly, you may merely generate a public URL of the file and paste it in your website. Listed below are a few free cloud storage options:
- Dropbox – 2 GB free, can generate as much as 18 GB by way of referrals
- Google Drive – 15 GB free
- SkyDrive – 7 GB free
- Copy – 15 GB free, 5 GB per referral
- Box – 5 GB free
Common FAQs and recommendations to get you started with your CDN
Able to get began? Here are some tips that will help you get the most out of any CDN provider you choose…
Best practises for delivering content from your CDN to your WordPress website
With certain CDNs, such as Cloudflare, Sucuri, and Imperva, your website will automatically deliver content from the CDN since these firms are able to route visitors directly (this is the reason you must change your nameservers). This is not the case, however, with CDNs such as KeyCDN and Stackpath that do not require you to modify your nameservers. These CDNs will “pull” your files onto their servers, but your WordPress site will continue to serve files directly from your origin server, so negating the benefits of a CDN.
Utilize a CDN to Accelerate Your Website
Website loading speed is crucial. Google and other search engines utilise load time as a ranking element, and if your website runs poorly and consumers leave, it may also indicate a poor user experience. With a CDN, you can ensure that your static website assets are delivered more quickly, that your page loads quickly, and that your website ranks well in the search engine results pages (SERPs).